Policy & Privacy
Return & Refund
Then for this kind of case, you have the possibility to return the item and be refunded.
If you are not satisfied, you have a period of 15 days from the date of delivery to return your items.
The product must be new, otherwise we will not accept the return.
We will refund or exchange the product once we receive the package and check the condition of the returned item.
Customers must also pay the return shipping costs themselves.
In case of a shipping error and customers complain about the package received saying that the item does not conform to its description “I am not satisfied with this or that item, the item is not as I thought or as I saw it …” the customer can apply for a refund.
You are entitled to a full refund if the item does not match the description.
We do not cover shipping costs otherwise keep the item and come to an agreement with our department.
The shipping costs of a product renewal will be at our expense.
Customers may request a refund or we may return the item if the package has not been delivered within 45 days of shipment.
For orders in Brazil, customers can request a refund or we can return the item if the package has not been delivered within 60 days of shipment.
The refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the item. Please indicate your order date and order number to expedite the refund.
Full refund if you do not receive your order.
The customer is responsible for the shipping charges for returning damaged items.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: lingerie and pyjamas, swimwear.
1. Contact customer service for the return address. Please mention in your request, the order number, the number(s) of the item(s) you wish to return and the reason for your return.
Without this, Top Player Mode will not be able to process your request and make the refund.
2. 2. Place the items in their original packaging.
3. Drop off your package at the carrier that Top Player Mode will indicate.
4. Once the parcel is received in the warehouse, after analysis the refund will be done automatically.
You have 15 days from the date of delivery
1. Returned or exchanged goods must be unworn, with all original labels attached and in its original packaging.
Returning items with no sign of being worn, if it is the opposite then the return of the items are classified as unacceptable and will not be refunded.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: lingerie and pyjamas, swimwear.
3. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition. Returns are checked by our service.
If they find that an item is torn, stained or used, the return or exchange will not be accepted.
4. To return an item, you must consult our customer service who will entrust this matter to the quality department.
5. Only items that have been damaged or defective can be returned.
6. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the item. Please indicate your order date and order number to expedite the refund.
7. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Steps for refund and exchange
Step 1: contact us with your concerns so that we can help you with your return procedure.
Step 2: indicate the items you wish to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 3: After receiving return instructions from us, please pack the items and keep the items in good condition then pack them perfectly.
Send the package and provide us with your return tracking.
Step 4: Continue tracking the logistics information, once it has been successfully delivered, please inform us so we can arrange the refund for you as soon as possible.
Step 5: Generally, we take 7 – 10 business days for processing after arrival at our fulfillment center. You will receive an email notification once we process your refund. Rest assured.
Notes : Shipping and original shipping charges on returns are non-refundable.
Returned items must be in unused condition with the original packaging.
We will not accept a returned item that is worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
We do not accept returned items that have been sent back by you directly without first discussing it with our customer service department.
Please do not make returns directly to the address on the package received.
Send only to the address provided by our customer service department.
We have our policy and conditions for the cancellation of an item.
All products can be cancelled for a full refund at any time before your order is processed.
Orders cancelled prior to processing your order are eligible for a full refund.
We offer secure “HTTPS” access to the transactional pages of the website.
It also includes SSL access through mobile devices.
When you need to access your account you are protected by a password and your banking information is protected by SSL encryption during transmission between your web browser and our service.
To further secure your credit card, we do not store the information related to its security code (or CCV number) that you need to enter in order to validate an order using your credit card.
We perform daily aggregate scans of our servers to protect you.
We do everything in our power to protect you, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee your security 100%.
To do so, you must help us, we strongly recommend a strong password that includes numbers and characters.
Many means of communication are not encrypted so we ask you not to disclose your information through these means of communication.
Your information is provided to us when you register on our site which is normal to make purchases.
When you visit our Site, your information will be saved.
Internet cookies will automatically record your web browser and server log information, such as your IP address, cookies and web search history.
When you visit our site, your information will be logged, but it will remain completely private.
We will not record information purely from your credit card (CVV) as this is personal to you.
Use and protection of information
Customer information held by our department is confidential if :
1. When you disclose your personal information in order to obtain the items or services you choose.
2. In accordance with legal requirements, our company has the right to legislate or to comply with legal directives.
3. We send you messages by E-mails, social networks to give you information about our various services, promotions, free coupon, new arrivals, casting…
4. About the subscription
When you register, you can choose to subscribe to our regular update service.
We will send you emails about our new items, news, special offers, events, contests, promotions, coupon code.
Regarding unsubscribing to the newsletter, if you no longer wish to receive promotional offers, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in each of our emails or by sending an email to our customer service department.
Top Player Mode
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer, cell phone or other device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites to recognize your device.
They help your browser move through the site by allowing you to log in automatically and by remembering the settings you selected on previous visits (as well as many other functions).
Learn how to do this in the How to Change Cookie Management Settings section below. To learn more about cookies, visit Allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies help us provide you with a better experience when you browse our websites and allow you to make full use of our online shopping and personalized features.
– Primarily for technical reasons: to keep track of your current shopping session and to allow you to purchase the products in your shopping cart.
– To distinguish you from other users of this website. It helps us to: remember you when you return and customize this website according to your choices (for example, by saving your shopping cart or recording what you viewed or searched for on your last visit).
Target advertising based on what you like and what you are looking for.
– To collect statistical and analytical information about how visitors use our website so that we can improve the operation of the site and measure the success of our contests and campaigns.
– To enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on our website by following a link from theirs.
We may display video content on this website using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies to enhance your experience.
If you want to disable or delete a Flash cookie, please see Adobe Flash Player Security Settings.
Remember that if you disable Flash cookies, you will not be able to access certain content on our website that uses Adobe Flash Player, such as videos.
Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit our website.
These third parties may be suppliers who partner with us to enable you to access our website, companies who participate with us in joint marketing programs, or other third parties.
These cookies are controlled by the third parties. We encourage you to check the third party website for more information and to learn how to manage their cookies.
These third party cookies do not collect personal data that could identify individual customers.
If you share New Look content on social networks, cookies may be sent to you from those sites.
We do not control the sending of these cookies. Therefore, we recommend that you visit these third-party websites (social sharing) to learn more about their cookies and how to manage them.
disable cookies on your computer or device,
delete New Look cookies after visiting our site,
use the anonymous setting in your browser (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Internet Explorer and “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari).
How do I disable (or enable) cookies?
You can manage cookies in your website’s browser settings. The method of doing so depends on the browser you are using.
If you disable third-party cookies, certain elements of our site may not function properly (e.g., targeted advertising), but you will still be able to add products to your shopping cart and purchase them.
To learn how to manage cookies using the latest version of each browser, please follow the links below. (For older browsers, please consult your browser’s support pages).
For help, visit allaboutcookies.org.